Dry Backpack - Green
Filson’s roll-top Dry Backpack will keep your gear dry, even if the bag is fully submerged - a perfect choice for a wet weather commute.
A polyurethane-coated nylon fabric makes the Dry Backpack fully waterproof, to the extreme that the bag can be submerged in water without letting anything in. A high-density foam back panel and construction on the back provides comfort while hiking or on the commute.
- PU-coated 840-denier nylon is waterproof, abrasion-resistant and flexible
- Roll-and-cinch closure has wide-mouth opening for easy loading
- Breathable high-density EVA foam padding on back and shoulder straps
- Adjustable, contoured shoulder straps
- Rugged plastic hardware
- External zipper-closure pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket
- Fabric: 840D nylon with clear ether TPU + nylon webbing + EVA foam + high-density plastic
- Dimensions: 20"H x 12½"W x 6½"D
- Capacity: 28L
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Care: Wipe or brush clean; Dry thoroughly prior to storage
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
"Might as well have the best"
Filson have been devoted to making the finest garments, accessories and luggage in their USA factories since 1897 and are renowned for hardwearing traditional fabrics like Tin Cloth, Mackinaw Wool and Rugged Twill. From their headquarters in Seattle, Washington they stand for the highest quality and durability, offering a lifetime guarantee and faultless aftercare with all their products.