Forest Fleece Jacket - Deep Forest
A supremely robust and cosy fleece jacket from Fjällräven, made from a recycled polyester fleece with reinforcements in their G-1000 Eco material. A high collar keeps the wind off and a two way zipper allows for maximum mobility and ventilation when needed.
Spot on as an insulating mid-layer under a shell jacket on colder autumn days in the forest, but the Forest Fleece Jacket can also be worn as a light outer jacket when the temperature rises. Reinforcements in durable G-1000 fabric on the shoulders, along the zipper and at the pocket openings provide extra durability where it is most needed - and also allow the yoke to be waxed for additional water resistance. Two spacious hand pockets with zippers and ventilating mesh lining and drawcord adjustment at the lower hem and elasticated cuffs for better fit.
- Weight: 660 g (in size M)
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Material 1: 100% recycled polyester
- Material 2: G-1000® Silent Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Contains non-textile elements of animal origin: Yes (leather Fjällräven logo and zipper pull)
|X-Small||84 - 88 cm||72 - 76 cm|
|Small||88 - 96 cm||76 - 84 cm|
|Medium||96 - 100 cm||84 - 88 cm|
|Large||104 - 108 cm||88 - 96 cm|
|X-Large||108 - 112 cm||96 - 100 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 1960, to this day Fjällräven stays true to it's founder Åke Norin's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.
The Forest Fleece Jacket is manufactured using an environmentally-friendly process that both spins and dyes the fibres at the same time, which for this model involves approximately 50% less water and 32% less energy being used than with a traditionally manufactured fleece.