Girls' Everyday Ready Jacket - Purple
Patagonia’s winter workhorse jacket for kids, with waterproof warm making it perfect for playing in the snow. The Everyday Ready Jacket features a recycled polyester waterproof shell to keep the rain off and 110-gram THERMOLITE polyester insulation to keep the warm in.
The jacket features a fixed three-panel hood with an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection. The full-length waterproof zipper has a brushed tricot chin guard, wind flap and an exterior storm flap that secures with snaps. Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls to keep them visible as the evening sets in.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Chin guard and pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Drop-tail hem for warmth; grow-fit feature extends wear
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 593 g (20.9 oz)
|Chest||50 - 61 cm||66 - 68 cm||72.5 cm||76 cm||78 cm|
|Waist||56 cm||60 - 62 cm||63.5 cm||66 cm||71 cm|
||112 - 118 cm||132 - 136 cm||140 cm||147 cm||155 cm|
|Weight||19 - 22 kg||24 - 31 kg
||32 - 39 kg
||38 - 43 kg
||45 -50 kg
Size Guide based on brand guidelines. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. If you have any questions on sizing, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled: 68% of Patagonia's fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibres produced globally are made with recycled materials.
Fair Trade: 83% of Patagonia's line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. That’s more Fair Trade styles than any other apparel brand.