Nexus Pull-On - Black
Made from technical Thermic fit fleece, which has stretch and breathability, Rab's new pull-on mid layer is perfect for climbing and hikes. Its lightweight construction allows the fleece to move easily under a shell, while providing comfort and warmth. With a handy zip chest pocket for your valuables.
- 1 YKK® zipped chest pocket
- YKK® VISLON® deep venting chest zip
- Thermic™ stretch fleece with an oval-grid back
- 270g / 9.5oz
- Flatlock low bulk seams
- Double cuffs
- Fit: Regular
|Small||94 cm||76 cm||83 cm|
|Medium||102 cm||81 cm||86 cm|
|Large||109 cm||86 cm||89 cm|
|X-Large||117 cm||91 cm||91 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Measurements show body measurements, not garment measurements. For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist. Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits. For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.