The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia’s classic Down Sweater Hoody is lightweight, windproof, and features an all new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket is there for more than just looks; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. The sweater is stabilized with quilted-through construction, features a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Single-pull adjustable hood; centre-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Weight: 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.