Other Colours / Items
Men's Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Forge Grey
Perfect for terrible weather in any setting, Patagonia's Torrentshell 3L Jacket is a new and improved 3-layer version of their classic Torrentshell- still lightweight, versatile and durable. 3 layers of H2No Performance Standard protection.
- H2No shell with breathable and waterproof 3-layer ECONYL® recycled nylon ripstop (3.3 oz 50-denier)
- Features a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, and a tricot backer
- 2-way-adjustable stowable hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort and protection
- Central front zipper with storm flaps and zip garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with DWR treated zippers
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Nylon - Patagonia have been using recycled polyester in their garments for 20 years, but for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is much more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, recycled nylon fibres that are suitable for apparel have been found. Some of the recycled nylon comes from post-industrial waste fibre, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fibre.