Alpha Direct Jacket - Ebony
A jacket truly defined by Rab's decades of experience in mountain environments. The Alpha Direct perfectly balances moisture control and comfort when active, with warmth and protection from the elements when stationary.
Designed to be worn as an outer or mid-layer depending on the temperature, this jacket adds exceptional versatility to your existing layering system. A tough and reliable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric secures the insulation and minimises wear. The hood is designed to easily slip under a helmet and stretch fleece cuffs keep the fit just right.
- Outer: Pertex® Quantum Air
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha™: 130g/m²,100% polyester (recycled)
- Weight: 480g / 17oz
- Fit: Slim
- 2-way YKK® front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- 1 YKK® zipped Napoleon chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
|Small||94 cm||76 cm||83 cm|
|Medium||102 cm||81 cm||86 cm|
|Large||109 cm||86 cm||89 cm|
|X-Large||117 cm||91 cm||91 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Measurements show body measurements, not garment measurements. For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist. Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits. For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.