A versatile and lightweight tote from Patagonia - super durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or backpack style. It even stuffs down in to its own internal pocket when not in use. Made with a light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
The main compartment of the Ultralight Black Hole Tote Pack has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket to keep your valuables separate and easy to find. An external zippered pocket (with a key keeper) holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen. Backpack-convertible shoulder straps tuck away when not in use and the lightweight foam back doubles as a seat cushion.
- Body Material: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: L 370 g (13.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 10.25" x 8"
- Capcity: 27L (1,648 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
bluesign® Approved Fabric - Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in their materials supply chain, and to assist them with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.