Women's Original Universal - 90's Multi
With its origins on a Grand Canyon raft in 1984, the original hook and loop sandal from Teva stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Straps now made from 100% recycled plastic.
One of Teva’s most iconic sandals, the Original Universal is a true classic. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse, while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 156g
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The Teva Original came from humble beginnings - in 1984 a Grand Canyon river guide designed footwear to encourage peoples adventurous spirit, attaching an old Velcro watch strap to a flip flop. A true American original, Teva have been servicing spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the Teva Original stood for.