Women's Original Universal - 90's Multi
With its origins on a Grand Canyon raft in 1984, the original hook and loop sandal from Teva stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Straps now made from 100% recycled plastic.
One of Teva’s most iconic sandals, the Original Universal is a true classic. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse, while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 156g
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The Teva Original came from humble beginnings - in 1984 a Grand Canyon river guide designed footwear to encourage peoples adventurous spirit, attaching an old Velcro watch strap to a flip flop. A true American original, Teva have been servicing spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the Teva Original stood for.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.