Airdini Cap - Big Sur Blue
Made from the same material as Patagonia's super-lightweight Houdini Jacket, the Airdini Cap provides wind and weather protection, as well as being breathable and easily stuffable.
- Houdini brim and main body provide wind and weather protection
- Airshed side panels provide breathability and dry quickly
- Back stretch panel acts as stash pocket for key or card and also converts to stuffsack with clip-in loop
- Moisture-wicking, lightweight, minimal sweatband for added temperature management
- Back panel provides stretch for improved fit
- Reflective logo
- 26 g (0.9 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.