Allpa 42L Travel Pack - Del Día
Please note: Because each Del Día bag is a one-off, the bag featured in the photo is not the exact one you will receive. We have a Del Día Colour Selection Service where we can send you images of the packs we have in stock and help you find the right one for you - read more about it here.
A larger size of Cotopaxi’s signature travel pack the Allpa 42L Travel Pack protects and comfortably carries all your possessions whether you’re away for months or moving the city.
Featuring a suitcase style, zippered opening and inside it’s divvied up with various sizes of zippered mesh pockets to keep clothing, travel documents, toiletries, and other essentials neatly organised. There’s also a padded sleeve for your laptop or tablet, a top zip pocket for quick-grab items, and an exterior shortcut pocket that provides access to the main compartment when you don’t want to fully open the bag. Four reinforced handles let you grab, pull, and pitch from any angle, and the pack’s carabiner lash points let you strap on extra gear.
Synthetic fabrics left over from other companies’ large production runs are used to create every Allpa Del Día, making each pack one of a kind and uniquely sustainable.
- Weight-distributing, low-profile harness system with removable, torso height, adjustable hipbelt
- Suitcase-style, full-wrap zipper opening on the main compartment
- Large zippered mesh compartment on the right side
- Subdivided zippered mesh compartments on the left side
- Padded laptop sleeve up to 15 inches
- Padded tablet sleeve up to 12.5 inches
- Padded phone sleeve up to 6.5 inches
- Shortcut zipper to main compartment
- Top zippered pocket
- YKK security zippers on all closures
- Carabiner lash points for attaching extra gear
- Four reinforced grab handles
- Included rain cover
- Exterior water bottle pocket that accommodates up to 3" in diameter
- Capacity: 42L (2563cu in)
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 13 x 9in (55 x 34 x 22.5cm)
- Weight: 4lb 3oz (1905g)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Cotopaxi’s motto "Do Good" touches every aspect of their company. From their giving model to their company culture and sustainable product design, they see their business as a vehicle to make an impact.
As a certified B Corporation, they put 1% of their revenue toward addressing poverty and supporting community development.
All products in Cotopaxi's (Re)Purpose™ Collection use fabric left over from other companies’ larger production runs.They take high-quality, remnant fabric originally produced for another purpose to create these products. Every (Re)Purpose™ product keeps fabric out of the landfill and puts it in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you. No two Del Día items are the same.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.