A scaled down day pack from Patagonia - for moving quickly and when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, the Altvia Pack 14L stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps.
Made from a rugged nylon that’s 100% recycled. Includes a rain cover for when the weather turns on you, and is hydration pack compatible. Top zippered pocket has a key clip and secures small items.
Available in two sizes for the perfect fit. Check out the size chart below to pick the right one for you.
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 477 g (1 lb)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
|Torso (cm)||Waist (cm)||Torso (in)||Waist (in)|
|S/M||41 - 48||71 - 91||16 - 19||28 - 36|
|L/XL||48 - 56||81 - 107||19 - 22||32 - 42|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.