Altvia Pack 22L - Salvia Green
A midsized day pack from Patagonia - stores your walkabout necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps for all day comfort, the Altvia Pack 22L is a great choice for a solid day out on the trail.
Made from a rugged nylon that’s 100% recycled. Includes a rain cover for when the weather turns on you, and is hydration pack compatible. Top zippered pocket has a key clip and secures small items.
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 679 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
|Torso (cm)||Waist (cm)||Torso (in)||Waist (in)|
|S/M||41 - 48||71 - 91||16 - 19||28 - 36|
|L/XL||48 - 56||81 - 107||19 - 22||32 - 42|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.