Altvia Pack 36L - Black
Pack it for a day, or slightly longer, when your trail time could turn into an overnight. A perfect lightweight hiking pack from Patagonia, this pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, a front-loading stuff pocket and a lid that automatically closes when you pull the drawstring. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Available in sizes for the perfect fit. Check out the size chart below to pick the right one for you.
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 100% polyester mesh
- Stretch-mesh pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% elastane
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 991 g (34.9 oz)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
|Torso (cm)||Waist (cm)||Torso (in)||Waist (in)|
|Small||36 - 43||66 - 119||14 - 17||26 - 47|
||40 - 48||66 - 119||16 - 19||26 - 47|
|Large||48 - 53||71 - 124||19 - 21||28 - 49|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.