Arbor Grande Pack 32L - Navy Blue
Patagonia’s largest heritage-style pack has the perfect features to elegantly organise your day, whether on the trail or in the city.
The Arbor Grande has a main compartment that closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from jarring knocks, fitting most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle closure. This compartment also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails.
A front stash pocket secures with a diagonal zipper and provides a convenient location for essential items you need to access quickly. Human Curve® shoulder straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort, even with heavier loads. Made from durable 600-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Ample main compartment; zippered front stash pocket with organization; side-access laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Large side pocket for water bottles or cord management
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 708 g (1 lb 9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.