A light and simple top-loading backpack from Patagonia, splitting the difference between a daily commuter bag and a weekend hiking pack. With exterior storage, a padded laptop sleeve and an internal organisation pocket that separates smaller items so they don't get lost among gear in the main compartment.
The Arbor Lid Pack is made from a 100% Recycled Polyester Body Fabric with DWR Finish that will keep the water out even in a heavier rain shower. The raised and padded laptop sleeve will fit most 15-inch laptops.
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 520 g (1 lb 2.3 oz)
- Dimensions: 19" x 10.5" x 5"
- Capacity: 28L (1709 cu in)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.