The most compact and lightweight of Patagonia’s heritage packs, the Arbor Market Pack is a simple top-loader inspired by their classic Market Tote design.
The simple top-loading design provides fast access to whatever you need to carry, with a main compartment that features a padded sleeve protects most 15" laptops and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered pocket on the front panel holds your quick access essentials and the padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort.
Patagonia make the Arbor Market Pack from all-recycled fabrics — a durable 600-denier, 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier, 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz.)
- Dimensions: 17 x 10.5 x 4
- Capacity: 15L (915 cu in)
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.