Ascensionist Pack 30L - Ink Black
The Ascensionist Pack is a minimal pack from Patagonia designed for 1-to-2-day light ascents. Streamlined and flexible, it has everything you need, but doesn't overcomplicate. Constructed from durable cordura fabric and polyester ripstop, it's rugged but lightweight.
Ergonomic comfortable straps give long-term comfort, and a wide-opening drawstring top makes it easy and fast to pack and access. The pack also features two rows of exterior daisy chains for ropes, a helmet or any other climbing gear you're carrying, as well as a low-key hip belt. Comes in two sizes for maximum fit and comfort.
- Lightweight tear- and abrasion-resistant CORDURA® nylon/polyester ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal
- Foam back panel gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Weight: 670 g (1 lb 7.63 oz)
- Dimensions S/M: 11 x 21 x 6 inches
- Dimensions L/XL: 12 x 22 x 6 inches
- Capacity: 30L
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.