Asylum Jacket - Rust / Deep Ink
The Asylum Jacket is one of Rab’s statement pieces that heads up their winter range of down jackets. Using a hefty dose of RDS Certified 650 Fill Power ethically sourced European Duck Down, contained within a tough and durable Pertex Quantum outer.
Perfect for the coldest days on the crag or heath, the down filled eskimo-hood can make things even cosier when your stuck out in biting wind. A generous regular fit allows for a decent amount of layers to be worn underneath the Asylum Jacket, ensuring you can stay out even into the depths of winter. Featuring Rab’s Hydrophobic Down (developed in conjunction with Nikwax) meaning the down with still keep you warm even when wet and prevents clumping.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 1016g / 35.8oz (in size M)
- Lining: 100% nylon tactel taffeta
- Outer: Pertex® Quantum
- Insulation: 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down: 365g / 12.8oz in size M
- 2-way YKK® Flat VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
|Small||94 cm||76 cm||83 cm|
|Medium||102 cm||81 cm||86 cm|
|Large||109 cm||86 cm||89 cm|
|X-Large||117 cm||91 cm||91 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Measurements show body measurements, not garment measurements. For Arm length measure from the centre back of your neck to your wrist. Measure the full circumference of your Chest just below your armpits. For your Waist find the top of your hip and measure the full circumference.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.