Men's Atom LT Vest - Black
The Atom LT Vest is a proven performer across a range of seasons and activities. Elevated with Arc'teryx's advanced insulation and material technologies, this is a versatile vest delivering its best, most versatile performance ever.
Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation retains warmth if wet and will withstand years of packing and unpacking, and the breathable, durable Tyono™ 20 shell resists wind and light rain. Stretch fleece side panels aid ventilation and freedom, and the entire vest packs into its own pocket.
- Material 01: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Material 02: Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Side panel fabric: 100% polyester
- Weight: 240 g / 8.5 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Manufacturing Facility: Youngone (CEPZ) Ltd., Bangladesh
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.