Other Colours / Items
Atom SL Vest - Exosphere
A Superlight Coreloft™ insulated vest from Arc’teryx, the Atom SL Vest is perfect as a mid layer for higher output activities. The Atom Series is made up of versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
Delivering minimalist warmth appropriate for higher output activities and milder conditions. The lightweight Tyono™ 20 shell delivers durability and wind resistance, whilst the Coreloft™ Compact insulation is compressible, dries quickly and allows airflow. Air-permeable fleece side panels provide ventilation with thermal performance and Composite Mapping is used to place insulating material in the areas that provide maximum benefit.
- Material 01: Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Material 02: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Material 03: Torrent™ 190 with Polygiene®- 84% polyester, 16% elastane – side panels
- Weight: 160 g / 5.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 73 cm / 28.75 in
- Manufacturing Facility: Youngone (CEPZ) Ltd., Bangladesh
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.