Sold Out £130.00
From Biolite, the world’s first flatpack lantern. Combining a Bluetooth controllable LED lantern with a 12000 mAh rechargeable li-on battery that can charge you and your friends gear.
With the partnered app you can unlock a host of further features from the Baselantern XL including full colour and warmth control, automatic on/off with proximity activation, real time power usage stats, alarm function & timers, and lantern effects.
- 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern. Bright and even light in an ultra-packable form
- Power Button: On/off/dim or press to cycle through modes
- 12000 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery
- Light and power for a full weekend - LEDs display battery remaining
- Stainless Steel Folding Legs: Raise off the table, angle for task-lighting or hang from a branch
- Micro-USB Charge In, No disposable batteries – recharge at home or on the trail with the BioLite SolarPanel
- USB Charge Out x2 - Choose where your energy goes and charge 4 smartphones
-Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App - Complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation, and real-time -energy feedback. LE uses barely any power from your phone.
- Weight: 1.43 lbs (648 g)
- Lumens: 500 Lm
- Dimensions: 5.08 x 5.0 x 1.73 in (129 x 127 x 44 mm)
- Inputs: Micro USB
- Battery: 12000 mAh
- Outputs: USB x2
- SiteLights port x2
- Bluetooth App Runs on Bluetooth Low Energy (LE). Compatible with Android and iOS. App not required for basic lantern functionality.
- Burn Time (Hrs): 78 LO / 7.5 HI
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- In The Box: BaseLantern, USB cord, Instruction
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
BioLite develops and manufactures advanced energy products that make cooking with wood as clean safe and easy as modern fuels while also providing electricity to charge cell phones and LED lights off-grid.