Beach Towel - Black/White
Coming Soon £40.00
Made from a soft, absorbent and quick drying terry loop fabric, Finisterre’s towel has a hidden secret - it’s also a handy beach bag! When not in use this Beach Towel packs away into its pocket, which turns into a beach bag with enough room for a few of your surf essentials.
- 90% cotton, 10% polyester - sourced from Europe
- Generous size - 159cm x 82cm
- Durable warp knit construction
- Engineered stripe, soft loop back
- Absorbent and quick drying
- 3-in-one stash pocket, use to store valuables, pack towel away or use as a beach tote
- Hanging loop
- Durable webbing trim
- Spun, dyed, knitted and finished all under one roof in a vertical mill in Portugal
- Product care: washing at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle / Wash dark colours separately / Do not dry clean / Do not bleach / Do not use fabric softener
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 2002 and based in St Agnes, Cornwall, Finisterre is an outdoor clothing company started by Tom Kay in direct response to the problems he saw in ethics and design of many action sport brands. The initial concept for the company was to create a warm, technical clothing range for surfers to wear before and after surfing - since then they have expanded into a traceable, sustainable and award winning outdoors company.