Two GORE-TEX fabrics combine in this Arc’teryx jacket for superlight, versatile, packable weather protection in a great and minimalist looking jacket.
The Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX fabrics to maximise performance and minimise weight. Updated superlight N40r GORE-TEX fabric with NEW Paclite® Plus product technology in the body allows for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision. Jacket features pit zips for when you need to ventilate heat quickly.
- Materials 01: N42p GORE-TEX fabric with Gore C-KNIT® backer technology
- Materials 02: N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Weight: 360 g / 12.7 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pockets: Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Activities: All Round
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.