Big Larry 2 - Red
You can rely on Big Larry 2 to light up a room. Equipped with COB (Chips on Board) LED technology, the Big Larry from NEBO outputs 200 lumens from its front facing torch and 500 lumens from the work light.
Featuring a secondary red light and red light flashing modes for distress signalling or roadside emergencies, it’s breeze to click through to your required lighting mode. It’s as easy to position too, with a strong magnetic base for attaching to metal surfaces and steel clip for hands free use. The dimmable feature also lets you control the brightness of the light, and also extend its runtime to over 24 hours when in the red light mode.
- Flash Light - 200 lumens, 8 hour runtime, 75 metre beam (dimmable to 60 lumens, 24 hour runtime, 50 metre beam)
- C.O.B Work Light - 500 lumens, 2.5 hour runtime, 31 metre beam (disable to 150 lumens, 14.5 hours runtime, 18 metre beam)
- Red C.O.B Work Light - 40 lumens, 20 hour runtime, 7 metre beam (dimmable to 12 lumens, 32 hour runtime, 1 metre beam)
- Emergency Red Flasher - 40 lumens, 40 hour runtime, 7 metre beam (not dimmable)
- Fully dimmable
- Direct-to-red feature
- Memory power setting - double click to enter memory mode and recall previous dimmed setting
- Anodised aircraft grade aluminium; water and impact resistant
- Steel belt/pocket clip
- Powerful magnetic base
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included)
- Height: 197mm
- Width: 25mm
- Diameter: 32mm
- Weight: 204g
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
NEBO is one of the world's best-selling lines of innovative, consumer-friendly flashlights and lighting tools. From their home base in Grand Prairie, Texas they design and engineer new and exciting products that have made NEBO a household name in LED lighting products for more than a decade. Through their “NEBO Gives Back” initiative they’ve worked to supply emergency lighting products to disaster zones and coordinated to donate directly to disaster relief, most recently in Houston and Puerto Rico.