A super strong and abrasion resistant dry bag from Sea To Summit, this non-PVC, mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and easy carrying when in use.
Features a roll-resistant oval shape so the pack will stay in place when loading up. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and rafting or keeping valuables safe in a larger bag.
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420D nylon fabric
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000mm waterhead
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for attachment/stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- White interior for greater visibility of contents
- Includes Field Repair Buckle
- Capacity: 35L
- Oval Base x Height: (33 x 21cm) x 70cm
- Weight: 239g
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The origins of Sea To Summit began in 1983 in Perth, Western Australia - a time when lightweight, outdoor products were hard to find there. Roland Tyson, a keen climber and adventurer, began making his own gear on an antique sewing machine in his bedroom to meet these needs. In 1990, Australian mountaineer, Tim Macartney-Snape, approached Roland to make gear for his upcoming expedition – an audacious attempt to climb Mt Everest by beginning his ascent at sea level. The gear would need to work at every altitude over several months and be light and durable enough for the 5 month trek.
The expedition was a success and so was the gear and the Sea to Summit brand was born. Decades later, this spirit still defines the them: a company driven by design perfectionism that allows them to develop ingenious, functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude. Their original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production methods.