A mini gear closet from Patagonia, ready to organise your essentials no matter where you’re headed. Made with a rugged and super strong 100% recycled polyester fabric and 100% recycled polyester lining.
The Black Hole Cube has a simple design that plays a big role when it comes to organising and corralling your gear so you can find what you need inside a stuffed duffel bag, loaded backpack or crowded car boot. With a simple zip-opening design and an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash it to the outside of bags.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing on to packs or clipping in to duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Body Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Weight: 250 g (8.81 oz)
- Capacity: 10L
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 8" x 6"
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.