Other Colours / Items
Black Hole Cube Medium - Cobalt Blue
A gear organiser from Patagonia with simple clam shell design, zippered mesh dividers allow for easy tool storage in your pack or clothing organisation in your duffel. Made with a rugged and super strong 100% recycled polyester fabric and 100% recycled polyester lining.
Make packing, organising and finding your essentials a cinch with Patagonia’s endlessly handy Black Hole Cube. This gear cube has a simple zip-opening design with an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash or carabiner it to the outside of bags.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing on to packs or clipping in to duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Body Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 200 g (7.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 6.75" x 4.5"
- Capacity: 6L (366 cu in)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.