Black Hole Cube Medium - Iceberg Melt Small: Abalone Blue
A gear organiser from Patagonia with simple clam shell design, zippered mesh dividers allow for easy tool storage in your pack or clothing organisation in your duffel. Made with a rugged and super strong 100% recycled polyester fabric and 100% recycled polyester lining.
Make packing, organising and finding your essentials a cinch with Patagonia’s endlessly handy Black Hole Cube. This gear cube has a simple zip-opening design with an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash or carabiner it to the outside of bags.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing on to packs or clipping in to duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Body Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 200 g (7.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 12.25" x 6.75" x 4.5"
- Capacity: 6L (366 cu in)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.