Black Hole Duffel 100L - Black
The super sized duffel of Patagonia's Black Hole range. A tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag that is as protected as it is easy to access when you need to. The main compartment of the Black Hole Duffel 100L is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, with a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly.
A padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when you're in a hurry or when it’s handled through the airport. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that also facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying.
- Body Material: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate, fabric is certified as bluesign® approved, fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Lining Material: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1640 g (3 lbs 10 oz)
- Dimensions: 31.5" x 19.5" x 14.5"
- Capacity: 100L (6102 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.