Black Hole Duffel 55L - Black
A tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag from Patagonia that is as protected as it is easy to access when you need to. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
The main compartment of the Black Hole Duffel 55L is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, with a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly.
A padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when you're in a hurry or when it’s handled through the airport. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that also facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 1165 g (2 lb 9.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"
- Capacity: 55L (3356 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.