Black Hole Duffel 60L - Marigold
Coming Soon £95.00
A tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag from Patagonia that is as protected as it is easy to access when you need to.
The main compartment of the Black Hole Duffel 60L is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, with a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly.
A padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your in a hurry or when it’s handled through the airport. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that also facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
- Highly weather-resistant
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Weight: 1105 g (39 oz)
- Dimensions: 25" x 13" x 10"
- Capacity: 60L (3661 cu in)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.