A tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag from Patagonia that is as protected as it is easy to access when you need to. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
The main compartment of the Black Hole Duffel 70L is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, with a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly.
A padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when you're in a hurry or when it’s handled through the airport. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that also facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Weight: 1440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 28" x 17.5" x 13"
- Capacity: 70L (4272 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.