A tough, highly weather-resistant duffel bag from Patagonia that is as protected as it is easy to access when you need to.
The main compartment of the Black Hole Duffel 70L is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, with a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly.
A padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your in a hurry or when it’s handled through the airport. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that also facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 1440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 28" x 17.5" x 13"
- Capacity: 70L (4272 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.