Black Hole MLC 45L - Big Sur Blue
Coming Soon £150.00
The MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-On) is a classic Patagonia bag, and now available in their super water resistant and super durable Black Hole material. Quickly converting between a briefcase, duffel and backpack this is a perfect bag to make your travel a breeze.
Soft-sided and cleanly designed, this versatile bag holds 3 to 5 days’ worth of clothes, opens like a book for easy packing and meets most airline carry-on size requirements so you can get on your way as fast as possible. An internal, padded sleeve holds up to a 17" laptop and doubles as a clothing organiser.
The main compartment features two separate pockets for easier packing, access and organisation. A second zippered pocket lets you keep shoes separate from clothing and two exterior pockets organise the essentials and include features to hold keys, electronics, travel documents, wallet and phone. An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping wheeled luggage handles.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 1,505 g (3 lbs 5.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 22.75 x 6.75 x 18
- Capacity: 45L (2746 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.