Patagonia built the Black Hole Pack 25L with an urban aesthetic and an alpine form to survive the full gamut of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Made from a super tough 100% recycled polyester fabric, with a 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organiser panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper.
Daisy chain lash points allow for the securing of a skateboard or yoga mat. A stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access essentials, and side compression straps cinch the load and/or secure external items. A moulded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow; padded shoulder straps and a simple waistband secure the pack.
- Highly weather-resistant
- Body Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
- Dimensions: 22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
- Capcity: 25L (1526 cu in)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.