Black Hole Pack 30L - Black
A midsize, workhorse back pack from Patagonia, part of the Black Hole collection the 30L Black Hole Backpack is perfect for organising your daily commute and rugged enough to take you around the globe.
The tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole Pack protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. A large main pocket opens quickly with a half-moon style zipper to hold the majority of your gear. There’s a padded sleeve that protects your 15" laptop or can even hold a hydration reservoir, a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organiser panel to hold a phone, keys, wallet and all of the small items of everyday life.
A large front stash pocket and daisy chain lash points provide multiple options for storing and securing items, with side pockets keep water bottles, map or a pair of gloves right where you can reach them. With padded shoulder straps for all-day comfort and a shaped back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main zippered compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir
- Large front stash pocket for organising essentials
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
- Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 984 g (2 lbs 2.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 17" x 7.875" x 23"
- Capacity: 30L (1831 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.