Black Hole Pack 32L - Navy Blue
Patagonia built the Black Hole™ backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine form to survive the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling.
The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organiser panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points allow for the securing of a skateboard or yoga mat. A stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access essentials, and side compression straps cinch the load and/or secure external items. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow; padded shoulder straps and a simple waistband secure the pack.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.