Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 40L - Black
Carry-on approved and ready for any trip, the cabin designed Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 40L from Patagonia is made from a tough 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
Featuring a zippered U-shaped lid—with two zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside of the panel to keep small items organised and quickly accessible. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback.
A sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or traversing a cracked pavement to your accommodation. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle and the two haul loops on either end.
Whilst designed with air travel in mind, we would always recommend confirming with you specific airline of choice their baggage size and weight limits for carry-on before travelling.
- Body Material: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining Material: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 3,180 g (7 lbs 0.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 21.6" x 14" x 9.5"
- Capacity: 40L (2,441 cu in)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.