Commuter 511 Slim Fit Jeans - Indigo
Coming Soon £90.00
Part of the Levi’s Commuter collection, these slim fit jeans offer stylish yet performance driven wear built with the urban cyclist in mind.
Featuring strong, stretch fabric for comfort and durability. Water and dirt repellency for unseasonable riding and reflective details on the turn-ups for extra, always—on-hand visibility. They have a holder for a u-lock and also sport a higher back rise for better coverage whilst riding. With a slim fit through the hip and thigh and a slim leg.
- Style # 191510034
- 88% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Stronger fabric for maximum durability
- Water and dirt-repellent
- Stretch for increased mobility
- Reflective 3M™ Scotchlite™ tape on the cuff
- U-lock storage on the waistband
- Reinforced gusset at the pocket
- Fit: Higher back rise for coverage while riding. Slim through the hip and thigh. Slim leg. Low Waist/Rise. Skinny Leg
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1853 Bavarian-born Levi Strauss moved to the Gold Rush era of San Francisco to open a dry goods business, selling clothes, boots and other goods. In 1873 he teamed with tailor Jacob Davis to create riveted-for-strength workwear made of true blue denim and patented the original “XX” blue jean that year.
With the same pioneering spirit, Levi Strauss & Co. are now aggressively pursuing ways to reduce the carbon footprint needed produce their goods, utilising processes in their denim finishing to reduce water usage and establishing world leading terms to protect the rights of the workers who make their clothes - ensuring safe, healthy and human working conditions whilst also giving back to the communities where they operate.