A Supremely water-resistant roll-top backpack from Patagonia, it adjusts to the size of your gear, carrying large or small loads securely.
Made from a sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining - the water proof nylon will keep water out, with the roll-top closure making the perfect seal to keep out water through prolonged exposure to the elements. The back panel and straps are also non-absorbent and won't retain water.
The Disperser Roll Top Pack has an internal organiser pocket that separates small items from the main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is more critical. Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage, accessible with either hand.
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,169 g (2 lbs 9 oz)
- Capacity: 40L
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.