Duckbill Cap - Coast Highway: Tea Green
Also Available In:
Inspired by Patagonia's ultrarunning ambassadors, this lightweight, highly breathable short-brim cap folds down to fit in a pocket and is built with NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon - made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. The perfect choice for exercise or keeping cool in the sun.
The ultimate in breathability from a cap, the crown and back panels made of a 100% recycled polyester mesh to dissipate heat and increase airflow. The Duckbill Cap's foam brim folds into a pocket for easy packing, then rebounds to its original shape when needed and with a darker, glare reducing underbid to cut down on eye strain.
A quick wicking internal sweatband (made from 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric with HeiQ® Pure odour control for moisture and temperature management) and an adjustable elastic closure will keep the cap feeling comfortable all day.
- Front panel and bill: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Crown and back panels: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Weight: 43 g (1.5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.