Eddy Base Layer Short Sleeve - Navy
Part of Finisterre's Merino range, the Eddy Short Sleeve is a cornerstone in many travelling surfers’ kit bags. Cool in summer, warm in winter, it's the ideal all year round garment and perfect for layering.
- 80% Superfine Merino wool with 20% polyamide for extra durability and shape retention
- Highly breathable & naturally antibacterial
- 160g/m² soft jersey
- Improved razor finish & compact spun yarn fabric for increased durability
- Fitted crew neck tee
- Full supply chain traceability, mulesing-free
- Knitted and manufactured in Portugal
- Fabric: 80% Superfine Merino with 20% polyamide for extra shape retention and durability. The fibre is sourced from fully traceable New Zealand farms and is guaranteed non-mulesed. Processed and knitted in Europe by eco-label certified spinners.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in 2002 and based in St Agnes, Cornwall, Finisterre is an outdoor clothing company started by Tom Kay in direct response to the problems he saw in ethics and design of many action sport brands. The initial concept for the company was to create a warm, technical clothing range for surfers to wear before and after surfing - since then they have expanded into a traceable, sustainable and award winning outdoors company.