Edge Backpack 22L - Matrix 8 (Grey / Green)
Perfect for both hiking and everyday use, the Edge Backpack 22L uses a breathable, lightweight AirContour back system, to keep you cool and comfortable on the move.
A pre-curved back panel heightens your comfort; this allows the bag to sit closer to your body. The main opening unzips almost halfway around the bag, to make it easy to access gear en-route. Also features an inside security pocket for smaller valuables.
- Hydration compatible
- Zipped top pocket for storing small items such as keys and wallet
- Front zip pocket for easy access / storage
- Hidden pole loop
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Key clip
- Large main opening for easy access
- Lightweight breathable back system
- Reflective Bike light loop
- Side compression
- Stretch bottle pockets
- TPU hook and loop pole lash
- Sternum strap with whistle
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 1967 Greg Lowe was desperate for better gear for his climbing & mountaineering exploits. He needed a backpack that could carry his gear securely but let him move freely on technical and demanding terrain. He designed ‘The Expedition Pack’, it featured an internal frame, compression straps and other never seen before features. That first product is now considered the blueprint from which all modern, technical backpacks are derived.
Since then, Lowe Alpine has been focused on providing backpacks that inspire people to seek out adventure. All of their packs are functional, tough and comfortable to carry.