Flashpoint 2 Jacket - Deep Ink
Using ultralight but durable 3L Pertex Shield waterproof fabric, the Flashpoint 2 Jacket from Rab has all the features you would expect from a waterproof, with the benefit of a super tiny pack size.
At just 185g including its stuffsack, the Flashpoint 2 Jacket can be clipped to a harness or bag so easily and unobtrusively that you won't even notice it until you need it. And when you do, the Flashpoint 2 jacket is designed to keep you dry, including a fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, adjustable velcro cuffs, and YKK Vislon AquaGuard front zip with an internal storm flap to keep even the worst elements out.
- Weight: 185g/6.5oz (estimate)
- Super light-weight 3L Pertex Shield® fabric
- Minimal seams and micro seam tape
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, light-weight flexible polymer peak
- YKK Vislon® AquaGuard® front zip with overlapping internal storm flaps
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped napoleon chest pocket
- Micro velcro cuff adjustment
- Half hem drawcord
- Light-weight stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (size L): 77cm/30inch
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.