Granit Shirt - Green
Sold Out £125.00
A durable, warm lumberjack shirt from Fjällräven with comfort fit and made from a wool blend.
With G-1000 reinforcements at the shoulders and pocket flaps, adding protection from back pack straps and from the rain where it matters. The Granit Shirt combines the insulating properties of wool and the durability of polyester, which creates a comfortable winter garment that can keep you warm even when it gets wet. Comfort fit and bellows at the yoke for increased mobility. Buttons in the front, and with two buttoned breast pockets.
- Weight: 570 g in size L
- Material 1: 45% acrylic, 25% polyester, 25% wool, 5% other fibres
- Material 2: G-1000® Silent Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes (Leather Fjallraven logo on sleeve)
- Fit: Comfort Fit
|X-Small||84 - 88 cm||72 - 76 cm|
|Small||88 - 96 cm||76 - 84 cm|
|Medium||96 - 100 cm||84 - 88 cm|
|Large||104 - 108 cm||88 - 96 cm|
|X-Large||108 - 112 cm||96 - 100 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and show body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Comfort Fit: The Granit Shirt has a Comfort Fit, which means it sizes quite large - a Medium has a Chest measurement of 116 cm, and is designed to be worn loose
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden frame.
To this day Fjällräven stays true to Åke's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.