Greenland Top - Storm
A top-loading backpack from Fjällräven, made from a Heavy Duty, Eco version of their hardwearing, waxed G-1000 fabric. As useful for a days hike as it is practical for day to day use.
With a classic heritage style and modern, practical features, the Greenland Top is ready to carry everything you need for a day in the city or out on the trail. It has plenty of space for smaller items in its easily accessed pockets, keeping you organised while your laptop is stowed in its own sleeve in the main compartment.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: a recycled polyester, organic cotton mix - 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Volume: 20 litres
- Height: 43 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
- Weight: 700 g
- Laptop sleeve with padded base (fits up to 15” Laptop)
- Large zippered pocket on the front, covered by the top lid for extra security
- Zippered pocket in the top lid
- Side pockets for extra carry - drinking bottle, umbrella etc.
- Straps and metal hooks keep the top lid in place, but easier access than a true buckle
- Spacious main compartment with snow lock
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax to increase water resistance and life of fabric
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden frame, this frame became the start of Åke's company, in 1960.