Insulated TKPro 16oz - Brushed Stainless
The Insulated TKPro 16oz is a high performance, plastic free thermal bottle from Klean Kanteen. Feature rich but in a streamlined form, the perfect choice for taking your drinks on the go.
With its integrated double-wall stainless steel cup and 360-degree pour-through functionality, the TKPro features the new TK Closure™ internal thread design which provides cutting edge thermal performance for both hot and cold beverages. The food grade stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and won’t retain flavours - use it for coffee one day and water the next with no taste hangover.
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents 20 hours hot or 75 hours cold
- Electropolished 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior does don't retain or impart flavours
- Integrated double-wall stainless steel cap double as cup
- Streamlined, easily packable design
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- Cup Capacity: 7.3oz cup (216ml)
- Capacity: 16 fluid ounces (500 ml)
- Weight: 18.3 ounces (520.0 g)
- Size: 10.2" H x 2.9" W (260.0 mm H x 74.7 mm W)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
In 2004, Klean Kanteen introduced the 27oz Klean Kanteen onto the market to give people a better option than plastic and lined aluminium bottles: a safe, healthy, lightweight, reusable bottle free of Bisphenol A (BPA) and other toxin substances. In 2008 they became a member of 1% For The Planet, and have donated more than 1% of our annual sales to nonprofits working to protect and promote the health of our planet.