Ironwood Pack 20L - Black
Patagonia Ironwood Pack 20L in Black. Based off an original Chouinard Equipment silhouette, simple panel loader with modern updates, includes padded laptop sleeve and zippered front pocket.
- Recycled polyester with perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday abuse
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on front panel; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for ultimate carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.