Other Colours / Items
Isthmus Parka - Buckwheat Gold
New from Patagonia, this 60s expedition-style parka is lined with thick pile 100% recycled polyester fleece, for ultimate warmth and comfort. With a tough, wind- and weather-resistant shell, and coated with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish, the Isthmus Parka is perfect for damp winter days.
Optimised for efficiency as well as comfort, this parka has two snap-close chest pockets for your essentials, two snapped lower torso pockets, as well as handwarmer pockets at the sides and a secret inside chest pocket for valuables.
The sleeves are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled polyester), and an elasticated waist with a drawcord to keep out the cold. This jacket means business!
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Two-way centre-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snaps, two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Adjustable, partially elasticised cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm, high-pile fleece
- Adjustable interior drawcord at waist
- Lower-hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 972 g (34.3 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.